Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (L, D)
07:45 –> 08:00 - Pick up at meeting point and depart for Ha Long City.
12:30 – On arrival at pier, you will board your Royal Palace Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
13:00 Enjoy specially prepared lunch
while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical Bay with
thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water.
Sailing with Royal Palace Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the
exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to
you. Royal Palace brings our valued customers to the most tranquil parts
of the Bay where you can’t find any boat there , cruising zigzag
through hundreds of islands .
– Visit pearl farm where fishermen cultivating pearls and fish. Our
guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this
16:30 - Back to your Royal Palace Cruise, keep cruising for an hour more to sleeping area.
18:00 – Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, drinking wine, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music from the sundeck bar.
19:00 – Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 – The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, watching movies, listening to Vietnamese traditional music, wearing costumes for King, Queen and mandarin to take photo.
Besides, board games, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay (B, L, D)
06:00 – Morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
08:00 – Visit the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Ha Long Bay
- Transfer to our daily boat, sailing towards the Dark & Light cave for
12:00 - Barbecue lunch on the daily boat or on the beach if the weather
- Relaxing time on one of the most beautiful and secluded beach, swimming,
sunbathing on the sandy beach.
- Keep sailing around, stopover at pearl village to visit a pearl farm which
was established in 1995 by Japanese experts.
- Back to Royal Palace Cruise to refresh and relax, making friends with the new
- Enjoy the second dinner with different dishes with the first dinner.
- Relax at leisure on your own after a long day trip or you can join some
activities on the cruise
Day 3: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
- Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect
healthy way to start a new day.
- Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
- Check-out time, keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay to explore another parts of
the huge Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes
depending on your imagination like turtle, teapot, finger and fighting cocks -
the symbol of Ha Long bay
10:00 - Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 - Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 - Get on the bus to Hanoi.
16:30 - Transfer you back to your hotel.
Extra options : Ocean View or Royal Suite (with extra fee).
(Please contact email@example.com to reserve extra services)
- Transport Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by bus.
- Boat trip, Kayaking.
- English speaking Tour guide.
- 3 lunch + 2 dinner + 2 breakfast.
- Double/ twin - sharing room.
- Entrance fees.
- Drinks, Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Air-condition turn-on about at 19:00.