LANGBIANG MOUNTAIN, LAT MINORITY VILLAGE AND VOI ‘elephant’ WATERFALL 1 DAY
In the morning, at 8:15AM departing for the tour from TheSinhTourist Dalat.
The schedules are as follow:
- Van Thanh flower farm.
- Coffee plantation (coffee tasting and seeing Vietnamese hand-made brocade weaving)
- Silk factory (learning how silk is made)
- Voi ‘elephant’ waterfall & Linh An Pagoda (Happy Buddha statue)
- Cricket Farm
At around 11:30PM Having lunch at a restaurant (included).
- Lat minority village
- Travelling up to Langbiang mountain’s top and enjoy an impressive panoramic view (at 1950m height – going up to the top and down by 4WD Jeep)
- Domaine de Marie Church (Mai Anh Hill)
*Attractions listed above are not in sequence order of visiting; the company reserves the right to offer an alternative schedule of the itinerary where necessary.
Departure: 08:15AM - End: 03:30PM (ETA)
- A/C bus/minivan/car as mentioned in the program.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- 4WD Jeep to Langbiang mountain’s top (min. 6 pax)
- All other services not mentioned in the above program.
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- All fares & itineraries are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change without prior notice