Experiencing the natural wonder of this World Heritage site with limestone mountains, emerald waters and unforgettable moments. Take a short yet insightful trip to one of the most magnificent destinations in Vietnam. Revel in the tranquility of the natural seascape surrounded by over 3,000 islands and rocky outcrops.
07:45 Picking up at TheSinhTourist Hanoi or at the hotel (located inside Hanoi Old Quarter) and departing for Halong Bay
12:00 Arriving at Tuan Chau Island and transferring to the cruise
12:45 On board: Quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by Cruise Manager.
13:00 Enjoying Vietnamese set menu lunch as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by popular islets such as Chicken Rock, Dinh Huong Islet…
14:00 Discovering Thien Cung (Heaven) Cave covered with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Then kayaking or taking a bamboo boat for 30min. around small islands (excl.)
16:30 The boat heads back to harbor and disembarking at Tuan Chau Marina
20:30 Arriving at Hanoi and dropping off at hotel or at TheSinhTourist Hanoi
Departure: 07:45AM - End: 08:30PM (ETA)
- Air conditioned bus/ van/ car & boat
- Entrance fee
- Kayaks, beverages and personal expenses.
- All services not mentioned above.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Bringing water, hats, sunblock, towels and sunglasses
- All fares & itineraries are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change without prior notice
- Steamed shrimp
- Stir-fried squids with onion
- Fried spring rolls
- Sweet and sour fish
- Stir-fried chicken with mushroom
- Tofu in diced tomato sauce
- Fried eggs
- Steamed clams
- Stir-fried seasonal vegetable
- Steamed rice
- Orange juice