Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (L, D)Visiting heavenly Palace Cave, scenic cruise, swimming
8:00 – 8:30 Pick-up at meeting point and depart for Halong City
12:15 – 12:30 On arrival at Halong city, you will board your Silversea Cruise greeted with a welcome drink and you are warmly welcomed by our professional and friendly crew.
You will gather in the dining room for a comprehensive safety and boat orientation briefing by our cruise manager. Check into cabin
13:00 Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village,
incense burner islet, Fighting Cocks islet,….
15:00 Visit Heavenly Palace Cave – one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay
16:00 Back to your Silversea Cruise for cruising more than one hour in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary bay. This is a perfect moment for your relaxing
time and privacy on the huge sundeck.
17:15 – Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip somersault.
18:00 Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm atmosphere, drinking wine, enjoy fresh fruits, listening soft and light musing from the sundeck bar. What is more perfect than waiting
for sunset in the middle of the mysterious bay, capturing great photos of the sunset.
19:00 – Dinner is featuring an array of salads, seafood, meat dishes, seasonal fresh fruits and desserts.
After dinner guests can relax in the dining room and lounge or on the upper deck. Board games and playing cards available and massage services as well. For whom interested in fishing,
Silversea Cruise is the only cruise in Halong Bay providing fishing rods to catch fish.Day 2: Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay (B,L,D)
6:15 – Morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
7:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
09:30 - Transfer to our daily boat, sailing through Lan Ha bay for 2 hours.
11:30 - Arrive at bungalow for check in.
12:00 - Lunch in the restaurant at the bungalow. Enjoy your private time at leisure, relaxing, sunbathing on the beach or using some services available on the bungalow like playing
football, volleyball, badminton, play pool, table tennis, kayaking to explore untouched area near by bungalow. Optional trip (biking trip to Viet Hai village) must be booked in advance,
extra 5 dollars per person. Lunch will be served on the daily boat before arriving at bungalow for check-in. Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (B,L)
07:00 - Breakfast
08:00 - Check-out, transfer to the daily boat to get on your Silversea Cruise. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay to explore other parts of the huge bay
10:30 - Cooking class opened right on the cruise. Our Chef will teach you how to make spring roll – one of the most typical food in Vietnam.
11:00 – Farewell lunch will be served on the boat
12:00 – Get on the bus back to Hanoi
16:30 – Transfer you back to your hotelNotes:
What to bring:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Sun block
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- A wide brimmed hat
- Swimming costume
- Shuttle bus Hanoi- Halong – Hanoi
- Deluxe sharing cabin with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- All meals on board
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tai Chi morning & Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing & movie show
- English speaking guide
Extra options : Premium or Suite Cabin (with extra fee).
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
(Please contact email@example.com for more information)