Hanoi – Mai Chau - Hanoi (2 days - 1 night)
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau (L,D)
07:45 - 08:15 - Pickup at meeting point for departure
10:00 - Short break
11:30 - 12:00 - Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15 - Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available)
13:00 - 15:00 - Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
15:00 - 18:00 - Free time for bicycling, walking, shopping
18:00 - Visit Thai living museum for Traditional dinner
19:30- Watch Thai traditional dance in the stilt house Enjoy Traditional alcohol (ruou can) with the community
Overnight in Ban Lac village in Mai Chau valley.
Day 2: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B,L)
07:30 - 08:00 Wake-up and eat breakfast
08:30 - 11:30 Hike to 1000 Step Cave and local market
12:15 - 15:00 Lunch and free time to relax before getting on the van to Hanoi
18:30 -19:00 Drop you off at your hotel
• Rounding bus transportation
• Tour Guide
• Entrance ticket in the village
• Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
• Accomodation in Lac village
• Personal fee ( ex: Drinks, Souvenirs)
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Optionals : Accommodation at local stilt house
Accommodation at local stilt house but Private room.