Coming to Diep Son Island, exploring the 700m underwater passage that connects 3 islands in the Diep Son archipelago as well as enjoying the untouched beauty of the island including the blue ocean and white beaches and accompanied by clean air
07:30 Picking up at TheSinhTourist Nha Trang or at the hotel (located inside Nha Trang City only) and departing for Van Gia pier. On the way, learning more about Khanh Hoa’s landmark such as Ro Tuong, Banh It Mountain pass…
08:30 Arriving in Van Gia and boarding speedboat to Diep Son Island. The journey takes around 45mins to 1 hour. While on board, enjoying Van Phong Bay’s scenery, it is as picturesque as Ha Long Bay
09:30 Speedboat arrives at Diep Son Island. Exploring the island and visiting the 700m of underwater passage. The passage that connects the 3 islands has the width of 1m and is 0.5m submerged under the water. Taking photos of Diep Son pier, Diep Son temple, Bip Island and Diep Son mountain. Then, continuing to Diep Son village with only around 100 households.
11:00 Stopping at homestay, relaxing and enjoying lunch with seafood (incl.)
- Steamed flower crab or steamed shrimps
- Braised and caramelised pork ribs
- Deep fried fish
- Sweet and sour stir-fried squids
- Morning glory sautéed in garlic
- Seafood hot pot
- Steamed clams
- Steamed rice + fruit
13:00 Boarding the speedboat and heading back to Van Gia pier. Departing for Doc Let beach. It is free time to exploring, swimming, taking photos at Doc Let beach or enjoying fresh seafood at Doc Let market (at own expense).
16:00 Boarding the bus and returning back to Nha Trang. On the way, stopping at a salt making field in Ninh Diem.
18:00 Arriving in Nha Trang and dropping off at hotel or at TheSinhTourist Nha Trang. Tour ends.
Departure: 7:30AM - End: 06:00PM (ETA)
- Air conditioned bus/ van/ car & speedboat
- Entrance ticket to Doc Let beach
- Beach chair and fresh water shower
- Bottle of water
- All other services not mentioned in the above program
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program
- Personal expenses, travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- A valid passport with a valid visa (foreigner) or a valid personal ID ‘CMND’ (Vietnamese) is required at the time of departure.
- Bringing water, hats, swimming suits, sunblock, towels and sunglasses
- All fares & itineraries are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change without prior notice