Departing from TheSinhTourist office (246-248 De Tham, District 1) to
Vung Tau. The coach will stop for breakfast (at own expense) before
reaching Vung Tau.
Arriving in Vung Tau at
around 10:00AM and visiting the Jesus Christ Statue. Walking up the 847
stairs and meeting the 32 meter-tall (105 feet) Statue of Jesus,
considered one of the tallest statues of Jesus Christ in Asia. Its
outstretched arms span a little over 18.4 meters. Originally started in
1972, but the construction was only completed in 1993. The adventurous
travelers are welcome to climb up to the top of inside Christ arms and
enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view of Vung Tau city
11:30AM Assembling at the foot of the mountain then, proceeding for lunch at a restaurant that serves authentic Vietnamese dishes.
lunch, visiting Nghinh Phong cape, it is literally translated as Cape
of Welcoming Breeze. The cape is the cliff of Vung Tau and has
unobstructed views of Vung Tau City as well as the East Sea.
time at Thuy Van beach (Back beach) – one of the nicest beaches in Viet
Nam with the shore runs for almost 10km full with fine sand and white
04:00PM Returning back to Saigon and on the way, taking a short break at Long Thanh Dairy rest stop.
Finishing at TheSinhTourist office at around 06:30PM (ETA).
- Air conditioned bus/ van/ car
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees, wet tissue and one bottle of water/person.
- All other services not mentioned in the above program
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program
- Beach hut rental & fresh water shower at Thuy Van beach
- Personal expenses, travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Min. of 8 pax to depart
- Bringing hats, swimming suits, sunblock, towels and sunglasses
- All fares & itineraries are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change without prior notice