- Observation post at the mountain summit
- Five Lakes
- Camellia (Đỗ Quyên) Waterfall
07:30 Picking up at hotel (located within Hue City center only) or at TheSinhTourist Hue and departing for Bach Ma National Park
08:45 Arriving at Bach Ma National Park and visiting the park’s display room to understand more about the diversity of fauna and flora of the park
09:30 Boarding the bus and travelling through mountain passes and pristine forests to arrive at the summit drop-off point. From the drop-off point, taking a walk on a 800m paved road to the observation post. At 1,430m above sea level, enjoying an unobstructed panorama view of the town, the sea, the mountain and the dam below. Cold breeze of the mountain will provide the last touch for this unforgettable moment.
Continuing visiting Five Lakes by trekking 30min. (2km) through mountain. Five Lakes is a complex of 5 individual lakes at different heights where water cascades down from one to another. The water is cold and crystal clear, and as the water cascades down to the lakes, a photograph is a must to record this beautiful landscape. It is time to relax, take a swim and have picnic lunch at large flat rocks by the lakes.
13:30 Doing a 20min. walk on an easy-to-walk sloped hill, crossing through green forests to arrive at the top of Camellia (Đỗ Quyên) Waterfall. Around the waterfall is full with camellia plants, where its name is derived from. Camellia flowers are fully blossomed during March each year and covered the waterfall with homogenous red colour, it is a great sightseeing not to be missed during this period. The waterfall has an impressive height of 300m, and for guests who are fit and if time is permitted, guests can travel down 700 steps to the bottom of the waterfall to enjoy its grandeur.
14:30 Boarding the bus and returning back to Hue. On the way, stopping at Quan Yin Bodhisattva – Goddess of Mercy statue made from white marbles.
16:30 Arriving in Hue and dropping off at hotel or at TheSinhTourist Hue. Tour ends.
Departure: 07:30AM - End: 04:30PM (ETA)
- Air conditioned bus / van / car
- Entrance fee
- Picnic lunch
- 2 bottles of water
- All other services not mentioned in the above program
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Bringing warm clothes, water, hats, sunblock, swimsuits, towels and sunglasses
- All fares & itineraries are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change without prior notice
- Guests are requested not to litter the national park; all wastes need to be brought back to the city
- All do and don’t signs at the park are strictly adhered to