06:30AM Picking up at hotel (located within Hue City center only) or at TheSinhTourist Hue and departing for Phong Nha cave.
Around 08:00AM, visiting La Vang Holy Land (Christians believe that Mary showed flexibility in this area in 1798 and a church was erected. It is an important place of pilgrimage for Catholics of Vietnam and La Vang Holy was recognized by the Vatican)
On the way, information about DMZ of Quang Tri is introduced as the bus passes by the 17th parallel line (a demilitarized zone established as a dividing line between North and South Vietnam during the Vietnam War)
11:30AM arriving at Phong Nha and having lunch (incl.). After lunch, 12:30PM cruising on Son River by boat and starting exploring Phong Nha cave (Cô Tiên fairy cave & Cung Đình palace cave). Back to the pier at 03:00PM and boarding the bus back to Hue
07:00PM Arriving in Hue and dropping off at hotel. Tour ends.
Departure: 6:30AM - End: 07:00PM (ETA)
- Air conditioned bus / van / car & boat
- Entrance fee
- Bottle of water
- All other services not mentioned in the above program
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program
- Personal expenses, travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Bringing water, hats, sunblock, towels and sunglasses
- All fares & itineraries are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change without prior notice