NO CAI BE FLOATING MARKET BETWEEN 26/JAN/17 -
Departure: Every Tuesday, Friday. Min of 8 pax.
Day 1: SAIGON – CAI BE – CHAU DOC (L + D)
07:00AM Departing from TheSinhTourist office to Cai Be by air-conditioned bus (about 100km).
Taking a boat trip to discover the beauty of Cai Be floating market where local people sell, buy and exchange goods on their boats. Then, going on to a local village and visiting a local workshop, there are things to see such as rice paper making and coconut candy producing process. Enjoying free sample of local specialties and discovering daily activities of local people.
Around 12:00PM lunch is served at a restaurant by the river and enjoying Vietnamese traditional music (Đàn Ca Tài Tử - A folk art form from Southern Vietnam accredited by UNESCO in 2013 as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity) at the same time. After lunch, taking a boat ride along the Mekong river to Vinh Long - the center of tropical fruits in the Mekong Delta and stopping for a short visit at Vinh Long market.
Then, heading for Chau Doc town by bus and dinner is served at Bay Bong restaurant which is highly recommended by the Lonely Planet. Staying overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 2: CHAU DOC – PHNOMPENH (B)
In the morning, have breakfast at the hotel and slowly proceeding to Chau Doc port by pedicab. The tour ends here and from here taking a high speed boat to Phnom Penh and on the way stopping at Vinh Xuong border for custom clearance and visa processing.
Around 12:30 PM arriving at International Floating Port (Add: 103 Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh, Cambodia).
- Accommodation is based on a sharing room (double/twin occupancy)
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner).
- A/C bus/minivan/car and boat trips as mentioned in the program.
- English speaking guide.
- High speed boat will also include small snacks – cake and banana, water and a wet towel.
- All other services not mentioned in the above program.
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program.
- Personal expenses, tips for tour guide.
- Cambodia visa fee.
- Passport photos (for visa application)
- Lightweight and quick dry clothing.
- Sandals for walking, sun-hat, sun-glasses.
- Minimum 08 pax.
- A surcharge for a room with single occupancy.
- Valid passport and travel documents required.
All fares & itineraries are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change without prior notice.