***For guests who do not hold a certified diving license, 2 times diving and each time 30 mins
7:30 – 7:45 Picking up at hotel (located within Nha Trang city center only) or at TheSinhTourist Nha Trang and departing to Cau Da pier.
8:00 Boarding the boat and heading to Hòn Mun (Mun Island) – the first marine reserve park in Vietnam. The reserve accommodates more than 350 types of marine species and corals. On board, diving instructors (PADI certified) give instruction on how to use diving equipments as well as teaching diving techniques required for open water.
9:00 Arriving at the first diving spot, each guest will be accompanied by one certified diving instructor, 1 on 1, and slowly descending and discovering colorful corals and marine lives.
10:30 Heading to the second diving spot (within Mun Island), here guests continue with the second dive.
12:30 Having lunch (incl.)
14:30 Boarding the boat and returning back to Cau Da pier.
16:00 Dropping off at hotel or at TheSinhTourist Nha Trang
- Pick up and drop off service
- Lunch, ginger tea and coffee
- Boat and diving/snorkeling equipment
- Fresh water shower
- Certified diving instructor
- Reserve park’s fee and diving insurance
- All other services not mentioned in the above program
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program
- Personal expenses
- Bringing hats, swimming suits, sunblock, towels and sunglasses
- All fares & itineraries are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change without prior notice
MENU (10pax/table & subject to change due to seasonal availability)
- Cha ca
- Braised caramel fish
- Beef stir-fried with vegetable
- Lemongrass chicken
- Fried eggs with onion
- Sweet and sour soup with fish balls
- Cooked rice
- Fruits, Water