07:30 Picking up at TheSinhTourist Hue or at the hotel (located inside Hue City center only)
08:00 Departing for Hue City tour
The schedules are as follow:
- Minh Mang Tomb
- Khai Dinh Tomb
- Vo Kinh Van An – Vietnamese martial art performance
- Tu Duc Tomb
- Traditonal Vietnamese conical hat making and incense stick making village
At around 12:00PM having lunch at a restaurant - buffet style with more than 50 dishes to choose from (included).
13:30 Continuing with the afternoon program
- Hue Old Citadel
- Thien Mu Pagoda
Afterward, boarding a dragon boat and slowly cruising back to Hue on Huong River. Observing a beautiful sunset and the view of Hue City while on board.
16:30 Arriving at Toa Kham pier (located at 3/2 Park and opposite to Muong Thanh Hotel at the corner of Le Loi St. and Doi Cung St.). Tour ends at the pier.
(Guests need to arrange their own transportation back to hotel)
Half day option:
Guests can do half day morning or half day afternoon with lunch included.
Departure: 7:30AM - End: 04:30PM (ETA)
- Air conditioned bus / van / car & boat
- All other services not mentioned in the above program
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program
- Personal expenses, travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Entrance fee to tombs, martial art performance and Old Citadel
- Bringing water, hats, sunblock and sunglasses
- All fares & itineraries are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change without prior notice
- Formal wear required with shirt covering elbows and pants covering knees when entering tombs and pagoda