(Min of 6 pax)
07:00AM Departing from TheSinhTourist office to Cai Be by air-conditioned bus (about 100km).
Taking a boat trip to discover the beauty of Cai Be floating market where local people sell, buy and exchange goods on their boats. Then, going on to a local village and visiting a local workshop, there are things to see such as rice paper making and coconut candy producing process. Enjoying free sample of local specialties and discovering daily activities of local people.
Around 12:00PM lunch is served at a restaurant by the river and enjoying Vietnamese traditional music (Đàn Ca Tài Tử - A folk art form from Southern Vietnam accredited by UNESCO in 2013 as
Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity) at the same time. After lunch, taking a boat ride along the Mekong river to Vinh Long - the center of tropical fruits in the Mekong Delta and
stopping for a short visit at Vinh Long market. Then, going across the My Thuan suspension bridge and taking a short break at Mekong Rest Stop & returning to Ho Chi Minh City.
Departure: 07:00AM - End: 06:00PM (ETA)
Lunch menu (6 people per table)
- Deep-fried crispy Tai Tuong fish
- Deep-fried spring rolls
- Caramelized fish in clay pot
- Vegetable soup
- Fruit and Tea
- Air conditioned bus/minivan/car
- English speaking guide
- Wet tissue and one bottle of water/person
- Boat trips
- Traditional music performance
- All other services not mentioned in the above program
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program
- Personal expenses, travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and driver
All fares & itineraries are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change without prior notice.